Getting Started at CFMRI¶
fMRI Seminar Series 2019-2020¶
- fMRI Seminar Series Schedule
- Gadi Goelman - 10/21/19: 4:00 pm
- Eric Wong - 11/12/19: 12:00 pm
- Christine Fennema-Notestine - 12/3/19: 12:00 pm
- Richard Buxton - 1/14/20: 12:00 pm
- Jiang Du - 3/3/20: 12:00 pm
- Eric Chang - 4/7/20: 12:00 pm
- Divya Bolar - 5/5/20: 12:00 pm
Previous Seminar Materials¶
Imaging Protocol Documentation¶
- CFMRI Imaging Protocol Documentation
- CFMRI Multiband Protocol #1
- CFMRI Multiband Protocol #2
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging User Guide
- Arterial Spin Labeling User Guide
- ASL FAQs
- What is ASL?
- What types of ASL are available at CFMRI?
- What is new in ASL at CFMRI?
- Where do I find the updated CFMRI ASL protocols?
- 2D PCASL Protocol Coverage
- 3D PCASL Protocol Coverage
- FAIR Protocol Coverage
- How do I transfer data acquired from the scanner?
- Between FAIR and PCASL, which one should I use?
- Between 2D PCASL and 3DPCASL, which one should I use?
- What are the standard scan and labeling parameters for each protocol?
- What other ASL techniques are out there?