COVID-19 Operational Updates-CFMRI¶
- COVID-19 Operational Updates-CFMRI
- March 18th 2020
- March 13th 2020
- COVID-19 Preparation, Prevention & MRI Suite Cleaning Policy
- Protective Gloves
- Hand Sanitizer & Hand Washing Locations
- Temporary Update to Cancelation Policy
- COVID-19: UCSD Center for fMRI Operational Updates
- Additional COVID-19 Information
Getting Started at CFMRI¶
fMRI Seminar Series 2019-2020¶
- fMRI Seminar Series Schedule
- Upcoming Seminar Details
- Previous 2019-2020 Seminars
- Jiang Du - 03/03/20: 12:00 pm
- Martin Sereno - 02/18/20: 12:00 pm
- Selda Yildiz - 02/07/20: 12:00 pm
- Rick Buxton - 01/14/20: 12:00 pm
- Christine Fennema-Notestine - 12/3/19: 12:00 pm
- Gadi Goelman - 10/21/19: 4:00 pm
- Eric Wong - 11/12/19: 12:00 pm
Imaging Protocol Documentation¶
- CFMRI Imaging Protocol Documentation
- CFMRI Multiband Protocol #1
- CFMRI Multiband Protocol #2
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging User Guide
- Arterial Spin Labeling User Guide
- ASL FAQs
- What is ASL?
- What types of ASL are available at CFMRI?
- What is new in ASL at CFMRI?
- Where do I find the updated CFMRI ASL protocols?
- 2D PCASL Protocol Coverage
- 3D PCASL Protocol Coverage
- FAIR Protocol Coverage
- How do I transfer data acquired from the scanner?
- Between FAIR and PCASL, which one should I use?
- Between 2D PCASL and 3DPCASL, which one should I use?
- What are the standard scan and labeling parameters for each protocol?
- What other ASL techniques are out there?
Multiband Data Management¶
- Navigating & Interacting with Multiband Data Effectively at CFMRI
- Automated Multiband Reconstruction Process
- Basic Description of the Multiband Reconstruction Process
- What You Need to Know as a Scanner Operator
- Instructions for Viewing and Pulling Data from AWS
- Auto-Recon Failures
3T Scanner Troubleshooting Guide¶
3T Audio System Usage¶
Imaging Data Analysis¶
Neuroimaging Software Installation Guides¶
- Imaging Software Installation
- Analysis of Functional Neuroimages (AFNI)
- FSL: FMRIB Software Library
- FreeSurfer Software Suite
- Create a mathorks account at https://www.mathworks.com/ using your UCSD email address
- Link to the UCSD license (if you are not connected to it by default)
- The UCSD license should be listed as 1144083
- Click on the “products” tab at the top of your account page
- Download the latest release after providing your OS info
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Open the disk image
- Run the installer
- Log in using your Mathworks account credentials
- Accept the license agreement
- Select the campus license
- Choose the install location (Applications or default is OK)
- Select the products to install
- Install Matlab